Sunday, March 21, 2010

sAya dAn fAcebook...



dO i have to explain???facebook is my obsession...huhu...i online facebook for 8 hours per day...i'm sick...please help me...hahaha...i bet all of u guys have this feeling right...nowdays people can't live without facebook...that true babe...

at first i so not good at facebook...mcm mcm i tak tau...but now look at me...i'm a pro...hahaha...u guys must think what i doing online all day right???i play game lah...and stalking other profile...hahaha...

hAppy aquarium is the first game i try at facebook...i'm so good at it...i even have polar bear in my aquarium...u guys ada???hahaha...x de lah tue...huhu...and i still play this game because i need to reach level 33 to kick one of my neighbour to second place...hahaha...a few level left...


fArmville...oh i love to go work in the morning...start my pc and start farming...i feed my cow...i harvest my plant...i pick my flower...i even built my own house...hahaha...skang dah addict with this game...u guys should try this...hahaha...then your boss can call u guys crazy...hahaha...


pEtville...my latest addiction...i love to bath my pet...went shopping...play game...omg...i'm so crazy...hahaha...but guys...u can't blame me...i love my facebook...



this is me babe...add me at facebook...hahaha...

No comments: