Sunday, October 4, 2009

mY wIsh...

i never had a wish list on my birthday...coz i know...only 10% out of 100% that i can get without being asked...but now i know that i will never get that 10% anymore...so why bother to make a wish list...and i never asked or hope for any birthday wishes coz i know not everyone will remember their bestfriend's birthday or their family member's birthday...so thanks a lot for those who take their time and money to wish me a birthday...

every year there will be someone special to wish me when i woke up...that all i need to make me cheer all day even the rain is pouring down or sun is shinning so hot...but this year...disaster are the first thing that greet me on my birthday morning...terrible thing happen...i hurt so much till i cannot reacted to what happen...to make it perfect none of people i love were around to comfort me...just like always...when that someone special were around...

i have a family...that i loved so much till it hurt me badly...i have a friend...that i care much till it rip me hardly...i have someone...that i think i love so much till it kill me silently...but i still loved them whatever happen...so on my birthday...i wish that i can change that 10% which i not going to have anymore to one wish...only one wish...

may all of you...my family...my friend...my loved...will be lived happily with me or without me...


to that special someone...i'm so sorry and i know i can't be forgiven with all i have done...but i've try my best...all that i can do but i failed...and it broke my heart to hear something so painful...please rest in peace...i missed u so much...AL-Fatihah...

No comments: