Saturday, April 3, 2010

bYe bYe aReboy...

fOrgot to update...huhu...on 31 march...one of my working colleague was ' sent off ' to further his studies...katenya...huhu...actually he been terminated by my boss but my boss are so nice she said to all of us that aReboy have to further his studies...for his future...


sO we had this little farewell party...my boss bought kuih and food...this is some of the food...weird right...normally we had farewell party for someone who transfer or change workplace but in my case...someone who been terminated...i feel bad for aReboy...huhu...but then...there are food involve...so we all happy...and forgot that the truth he was terminated...

aNd i did saw my boss brought cake box...i taught there was a cake but hampeh...no cake at all...hahaha...am i bad???no lah...i just love food...


oh you guys must thinking right why he been terminated...we all go to work and do our job...online 7 hours and doing our report and stuff for 1 hours...so we have 8 working hours...but then for aReboy...he goes to work and have 8.30 online hours...not working hours...hahaha...so my big big boss naik hantu and fired him...poor aReboy...



this is me babe...good luck aReboy...someone will miss u...huhu...

No comments: