Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dont be sad...


Had heart to heart session...
Thanks for having respect to me...
And think I'm inspired u...
But for me...
U the one who inspired people...
Your heart made by gold...
And people realised that...
That why some of them take advantage on U...big time...
Now what U need to do is...
Try to moved on...
As soon as posible...
I have done it so I know U can...
Be strong and be firm...and...
Don't be sad...


Note : I'm sure ur partner is out there...he just mingle with wrong person...


This is me babe...Aidil Asyraf Azman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kalau heart made by gold.. ertinya dia Alien eh? Partner dia saper? Kes curang eh?

shah_rule said...

seriusly this books is so good to read.. previously i had read once when i feel so down and sad..and it help~

Asyraf_Crescent said...

dear anonymous...

i totally know who u are...and like seriously u dont know the different between serious thing and joke...and until u say sorry i wont respond to u...u should know better...

shah_rule...

yup...agree...going to have one jugak...or u nak bagi as gift???hehehe...