Friday, June 10, 2011

A few hours...

Last week Mr Hampir was in Singapore...for short break...but since I'm too busy to visit him in Singapore...we decided to meet in JB...hehehe...a few hours before his flight to Sibu...


We had lunch together...and poor him...x dapat makan sedap sedap...hehehe...kat Sibu xde semua yg u suke kan...hehehe...and we share this awesome double choc cake...yummy...


A bit tan is it???Mamat nie perasan...hahahaah...but he seem a bit chubbier than before...hehehe...after lunch we went to bus station next to Landmark Mall...he going to take shuttle bus to airport...and since we have another hour so we catch up with each other life...hehehe...lots of dirty secret also...

 

And since I already bought him his dvd...he gave me this...yummy...another cake...nak I makin chubby eh???hahahahaha...



 Note : Gigih mamat nie beli selipar SGD 49 padahal kat jb RM 20 jer...hehehe...takpe...orang loaded kan...



This is me babe...Aidil Asyraf Azman

No comments: