Monday, October 11, 2010

10.10.10...from johor jaya to putra jaya...

yEsterday was 10.10.10...great date on calendar...many people want to make it extra special...and me also don't want to miss it...even though its not really my ceremony but i feel really blessed to be part of it...its khairul anuar and rina engagement ceremony...nuar's family is closed to me because his older brother nizam is my best friend...

gEtting ready at arif's place in wangsa maju...ignore nizam's towel...hahaha...

pUtrajaya brigde...huhu...almost there...

pUtrajaya is nice...like nusajaya in jb...

wE supposed to meet all the family member at putrajaya lake club before going to rina's house but then we were late...hahaha...so we just sit outside the house...and wait for the majlis 'berbincang' finished...because we were starving...huhu...

mY plate...white rice...fried chicken with spices...prawn sambal...ulam botol and sambal belacan...heaven!!!it's kampung style food...

wAtermelon...my fav...

bUrasak...

gOodie bag...

kUih kuih...yum yum...

nIzam and me with rina...that dress is damn beautiful..

nUar...suke eh ko dah tunang...hahaha...

nAguib...the lawyer...

rOro...the fashion designer...

fAhat...the interior designer...

wE wish all the best for nuar and rina...and we are ready to do their wedding hantaran also...hahaha...


this is me babe...

No comments: