Sunday, October 3, 2010

i'M getting old!!!

sOmetimes u wish u were born as Dato Siti so that people will adore u...sometimes u wish u were born as Tun Dr Mahathir so that people will respect u...sometimes u wish u were born as someone famous so that people will treat u better...but for me...being born as Mohd Aidil Asyraf bin Azman is a blast...life have up and down but i try to manage my life better...i have a great family...super funny friend and lots of people who loved me for who i am...thanks to all the wishes that u gave me and i hope u also will have a nice day...

mY litle brother work is secret recipe as senior cook...i tot he going to get me chicken chop or lamb chop but he gave me this...baked oreo cheese cake...he msg me while i was working... 'wei setan...happy birthday...aku belikan ko kek...makan dengan adik...'we not typical brother if u can see...he call me setan sometimes and i call him iblis sometimes but i know he loved me...hahaha...

hE even bough this...orea cheese cake...this one i gave my sister...hahahaha...if u wondering y i don't get a whole cake...believe me...it will stay in the ice box for a month...coz we always eat cake from secret...hahaa...

i gOt wishes coming from fb...msg and special post from my bff hazwan...i even cried when read this...so sweet...im going to make him cry also...hahaha..


this is me babe...already old...hahaha...

No comments: