Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mimpi...

It's 5.48am and I'm typing this down...
I just woke up from a nightmare...
Hurm...Again...
Lately my sleep was accompanied by Yasin...
Actually I start to have Yasin as my lullaby since my mum past away...
Make me feel calm and stop thinking about hanky panky thing...

Many thing happen since last week...
Bad thing I mean...
I accidentally know that a guy cheat on his lover
And too bad I'm in the story...
And people may see me as a bad guy...
And I accidentally know about betrayal...
Between a brother...past lover and friend...
And again...I'm in the story...
Why I always ended up in bad position every time...
Guess I have to stop care or kepoh about other...
Better for me to stick with my loved one...
Hurm...Good luck for me...


Note : Anyone know how to read a dream...about black magic???


This is me babe...Aidil Asyraf Azman

No comments: